Become a Member
Member participation as a CBIA Partner is an effective way to strengthen your business, build new relationships, influence California’s legislative and regulatory environment and stay on top of critical news.
- Networking Opportunities with Industry Leaders
- Potential seat on CBIA Government Affairs Committee
- Potential seat on CBIA Board of Directors
- Ticket to the CHF Hall of Fame Awards
- Play spot at the CHF Golf Tournament
- CHF / CIRB Annual Building Permit Summary
- PCBC Conference Registration
- PCBC Exhibits Pass Regsitration
- Website and newsletter advertising
- Law Firm Partners gain a seat on the CBIA Legal Action Committee
As the voice of the California housing industry, our success is not possible without the active engagement of our members. We greatly appreciate the support of our CBIA Partners which helps to ensure homebuilding can operate in a marketplace free of excessive regulation.
If you would like more information about the CBIA Partner Program, please contact Richard Helton at (916) 340-3313, or email at rhelton@CBIA.org.