Become a Member
- State Senate and Assembly
- Governor’s Office
- Energy Commission
- Department of Housing and Community Development
- Department of Water Resources
- Public Utilities Commission
- Air Resources Board
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Building Standards Commission
- And numerous other state agencies
CBIA fights to ensure homebuilding can operate in a marketplace free of excessive regulation, helping to spur the development of new homes, neighborhoods and communities.
As the voice of the California housing industry, our success is not possible without the active engagement of our members. In order to achieve representation from various stakeholders, CBIA has developed the Primary and Partner Membership levels.
These new membership opportunities offer incentives that afford enhanced association benefits for locally focused builders, developers and associate members.
For more information on membership in the California Building Industry Association, please contact Richard Helton at (916) 340-3313, or email at rhelton@CBIA.org.